Everyone can share literature and their faith in Jesus
- Carry GLOW tracts in your pocket or handbag.
- Read a devotional book, then pass it on.
- Read the SIGNS, then share an article with someone you meet.
- Give copies of the Mission Book of the Year – inspire friends to team up.
- Join in literature distribution events with a team from your church family.
- Here’s 10 ideas for your church family to share literature.
- Give the gift of hope, and pray for those you meet.
How can we start?
- Share your vision with like-minded friends, or your Sabbath School class, or your Youth group
- Discuss with your local Pastor
- Someone may be suited to be your local church Literature Champion
- Contact your Conference Personal Ministries Director or Literature Coordinator for more great ideas and resources
- Pray together regularly for these plans
- Contact us for an information pack with more resources to encourage your church family.
Make a vital connection in a person’s life
There is a lot of good information out there to help people live healthy and happy lives but the problem is that many people lack the motivation to get it and use it. Loneliness, depression and sickness are key blockers that prevent people from taking a positive step in their life.
Your involvement could be:
- The means of bringing them the life-saving information they desperately need
- The opportunity for a person to break free and step into a new life-changing direction
- You can be their invitation to accept Jesus as their Friend and Saviour.
Sharing Hope web-site and mobile apps
Sharing Hope makes available all sharing books from previous years, with topics ranging from spiritual to health issues. Included is the Conflict of the Ages book series that deals with the origin of sin and God’s remedy. GLOW tracts are also included. The web site and mobile apps allows users to download and share entire books, tracts or portions of both books and tracts through email and social media.
More Online tools to share
Find more online resources here to share with friends.