Each year, more than 30,000 young people and students globally spend their long school holiday breaks in evangelism through literature. Available in Australia and New Zealand.
What is involved?
- Students spend a few weeks together adventuring in new places, meeting new people, making friends and learning life skills in interaction, finance, and personal management.
- An opportunity to be involved in mission with likeminded young people here in Australia and New Zealand.
- Visiting people at their homes or business
- At-the-door donations received for a select range of books (nutrition, depression, recipe books, spirituality and children’s books)
- You do not need to go into their home
- Stay, travel and work together with a Student LE leader and other young people at Student Outreaches to receive training and support
Do I need to memorise a canvass?
Yes. A short paragraph canvass is written for each book that you sell. Often the Holy Spirit directs our words and gives us the right words to say, but first time Student LEs must memorise a short canvass before being taken to the door by their SLE leader.
What are the costs to join the Student Literature Evangelist team?
No up-front fee is required to attend the program. Students receive a commission from donations raised, minus book, food and fuel expenses.
If you want to join a national Student LE event, complete the online application form.
To organise a student literature evangelism club in your institution, you may contact your local Conference or the Adventist Media Literature Ministry Coordinator.