What is involved?
- Visiting people in homes and workplaces
- Meeting their needs by presenting a wide range of books and media – starting from health to relationships and spirituality
- Following up on interests – building friendships. On average, 3-4 people per day will be interested in more than just the books. You can either follow up on their questions or refer them to the local church.
- This ministry is suited for both full time and part time workers who want to reach souls for Jesus
- An ideal way to start a career in ministry and receive income to support yourself
- You receive a margin on resources sold
- Products include the complete book sets which give you a more substantial return
- A basic starter kit needs to be purchased
- Work with your local Literature Ministry Coordinator, join LE Outreaches and training opportunities to receive training and support.
- Online LE Resource hub made available
The regular Literature Evangelist Ministry is ideal for people who:
- Want to switch careers to have a more direct involvement in ministry
- Want to step out of their comfort zone and grow their faith in Jesus
- Like to make new friends and build relationships
- Have a desire to share Jesus in their community.
How you can be a vital connection in a person’s life
There is a lot of good information out there to help people live healthy and happy lives but the problem is that many people lack the motivation to get it and use it. Loneliness, depression and sickness are key blockers that prevent people from taking a positive step in their life.
Your knock on their door could be:
- the means of connecting them with the life-saving information they desperately need,
- the opportunity for a person to break free from whatever is blocking them and step into a new life-changing direction, or
- their invitation to accept Jesus as their personal Saviour.