Putting Christian content in the hands and hearts of children and families.
Pop Up Bookstores are available in Australia and New Zealand
What is involved?
- Arrange for the display and retail of topical health and Christian books wherever large groups of people are, such as schools, conventions, churches, shopping centres, markets etc
- Design the theme of the books displayed according to the event
- Work with the local leader or a senior LE to receive training and support getting started
- Follow up on interests – build friendships
- Provide an online report of your success stories to inspire the church and others
- Utilize the online LE Resource hub for self-help training resources
- Flexible hours
- You are required to purchase a starter kit. You have the choice between a basic starter kit or the full kit.
- You receive a margin on resources sold
- Products include over 200 books and media
Pop Up Bookstores are ideal for people who:
- Have a keen interest for health and spirituality
- Part-time workers, retirees, parents who have school-aged children and do not have full-time work
- Business owners, shift-workers or professionals who can be flexible in their current job and want to contribute their time to reaching out people
- Desire to step out of their comfort zone and grow their faith in Jesus
- Desire a fun, vibrant and caring way to connect your community with Christian literature and help you to live well in an uncertain world.
- Like to make new friends, build relationships
- Desire to share Jesus in a community
How you can be a vital connection in a person’s life
A Pop Up Bookstore facilitator provides:
- The convenience of resources that come to people in the school, their community or organisation
- The support for growing families with resources on lifestyle choices, relationships and character building, and Christian resources.
- The means of connecting them with Jesus and His church.