Literature Evangelism Application
Welcome! This application process is outlined in the LE trainee map, and is interwoven with your studies of the “Like a Mighty Army” online course. (This information is for Australia and New Zealand only.)
1. During the course, at the completion of Study 3, you are invited to fill out the LE Application form or you can do it now. (Download, print, complete, scan and email)
2. Ask both your church Pastor and Head Elder to submit character references on your behalf. Please provide them with this Pastoral Reference form to complete and return directly to us.
3. Once all documentation is submitted (via email to email@example.com) we will seek a recommendation from your local Conference Administrative Committee for their consideration and approval.
Before you can submit this application, you need to include the following:
1. An ID photo of yourself – a warm smile, head-shoulder, clear-background
2. A Police clearance certificate (go to Australian Federal Police for info)
3. A Working With Children clearance (if working with schools or visiting in homes with families)
Clearances can be obtained from government authorities in your state or country, and need to be uploaded along with your photo.
You will also need to provide details of your nominated Pastor and Head Elder as we await receipt of their character references for you. Upon receipt of your application form, we will follow up with your referees to provide their character references. Please also follow up with your Pastor and Head Elder, as applications can’t be processed until references are received. Character references supporting your application are confidential.
Once completed and received, your application will be reviewed for approval. This may take a few weeks.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries on (02) 9847 2255. If you are unable to submit your completed application form by scanning it and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org then please post it to Literature Ministry, P.O. Box 1115 Wahroonga 2076.