This application form is for Australia and New Zealand only.
The application process consists of the following steps:
1. Filling out the application form.
2. Nominating your church Pastor to submit a character reference on your behalf. Provide this pastoral reference form for you pastor to complete return directly to us.
3. Once you have submitted all the documentation we will seek a recommendation from your local Conference. This is presented to the Conferences AdCom at their next scheduled meeting for their consideration and approval.
Before you can submit this application, you need the following:
1. An ID photo of yourself
2. A Police clearance certificate
3. A Working With Children clearance
Clearances can be obtained from government authorities in your state or country, and need to be uploaded along with your photo.
You will also need to provide details of your nominated Pastor and head elder to provide a character reference for you. Once you submit your application form, we will follow up with your referee to provide the character reference. Please follow up with your Pastor as well as applications can’t be processed until the character references are received. Character references supporting your application are confidential.
Once completed and received, your application will be reviewed for approval. Depending on the timing of submission of all the documentation this may take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. If you are unable to use the online form below, download this printable form to apply by email or snail mail.