This application form is for Australia and New Zealand only.
The application process consists of the following steps as you study the “Like a Mighty Army” online course:
1. Filling out the application form. (Download, print, complete, scan and email)
2. Nominating your church Pastor to submit a character reference on your behalf. Provide this pastoral reference form for you pastor to complete return directly to us.
3. Once you have submitted all the documentation (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) we will seek a recommendation from your local Conference. This is presented to the Conferences AdCom at their next scheduled meeting for their consideration and approval.
Before you can submit this application, you need to include the following:
1. An ID photo of yourself
2. A Police clearance certificate (go to Australian Federal Police for info)
3. A Working With Children clearance (if working with schools or visiting in homes with families)
Clearances can be obtained from government authorities in your state or country, and need to be uploaded along with your photo.
You will also need to provide details of your nominated Pastor and head elder to provide a character reference for you. Once you submit your application form, we will follow up with your referee to provide the character reference. Please follow up with your Pastor as well as applications can’t be processed until the character references are received. Character references supporting your application are confidential.
Once completed and received, your application will be reviewed for approval. Depending on the timing of submission of all the documentation this may take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.
Here is an outline of the steps you are following in your study and application to join as a Literature Evangelist.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries on (02) 9847 2255. If you are unable to submit your completed application form by scanning it and emailing it to email@example.com then please post it to Literature Ministry, P.O. Box 1115 Wahroonga 2076.