Four Ways to Share Hope
A local plan for a worldwide project
You are encouraged to join the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist project to share millions of copies of Ellen White’s The Great Controversy. We have four ways you can share:
Share the sharing book
Share more widely The Great Hope, a smaller booklet with selections from The Great Controversy, which will include an invitation to receive a copy of the complete book in print, digital or audio formats, as well as other offers.
Share the tract
Share A Guy on a Bike, a tract telling the story of literature evangelist Phillip Reekie and the impact of The Great Controversy. The tract will be produced for broader sharing in your community with offers for readers to request the larger book in various formats.
Support the video series
You can contribute to the production of a six-part video series that explores the themes of The Great Controversy in a modern and engaging style. Donations are tax deductible.
Until Dec 7
Open for orders
Production and printing
Distribution to conferences and churches
Churches share with their communities
Bulk order via your Conference
- Combine your church’s order with that of other churches in your Conference for a cheaper price. Place your church’s order using the button below, or contact your Personal Ministries director or Literature Ministry leader.
- Minimum combined Conference order of 30 cartons.
- Single bulk delivery to a Conference office or Literature Ministry leader.
- Single invoice to the Conference for the total cost of all orders.
|Pricing||Australia/New Zealand||New Zealand|
|The Great Controversy||AU $55 per carton of 10 books, excluding GST, including shipping||AU $55 per carton of 10 books, excluding GST/VAT, plus shipping|
|The Great Hope||AU $65 per carton of 50 books, excluding GST, including shipping||AU $65 per carton of 50 books, excluding GST/VAT, plus shipping|
|A Guy on a Bike||AU $6 per pack of 100 tracts, excluding GST, including shipping||AU $6 per pack of 100 tracts, excluding GST/VAT, plus shipping|
- Pay by credit card
- Posted directly to you
- Minimum order is 1 carton
- Available within Australia only
- The Great Controversy — AU $83.60 per carton of 10 books, including GST and shipping
- The Great Hope — AU $110 per carton of 50 books, including GST and shipping