How would you like to be involved in Literature Ministry?
Share free literature and media
- Share timely tracts – live a lifestyle of sharing and share tracts wherever you go
- Share pocket books – live a lifestyle of sharing and share books wherever you go
- Share hope online – share hope worldwide through social media
- Impact Month – get involved in the Mission book of the Year impact month of May or join a church group to distribute literature on Sabbath.
- Literature Champion – help your local church develop a plan to share literature, and encourage members to share literature and personal God stories.
Contact us today for an information pack containing:
- Sharing ideas
- How do I start?
- How do I get hold of printed literature?
- How to set up a Literature champion or book table in my church
- Training and networking opportunities for members
Group activities with other young people
Join a student literature evangelism camp event with like-minded young people and students. Visit homes and businesses to share at-the-door with an easily learn canvass, earning money from the books sold and changing lives for eternity.
Sell literature and media as a self-supporting ministry
Jump Start is a quick way to become an LE, selling inspirational small books for cash at the door.
Regular LE ministry is a relational approach to sharing books and other media. Suitable for part-time and career LEs.
Pop-up Stalls allow you to meet people in a variety of neutral venues including shopping centres and local fairs. Follow up on interests. Build friendships. Grow your circle of influence. A vibrant way to share truth.
Workshops – guests will enjoy being involved in a creative hands-on workshop or book party facilitated by you using God’s books in all areas of health, which they can later purchase.