Share free literature and media
- 10 Ideas to Share Literature
- Share hope-filled tracts – make it your habit to share tracts wherever you go
- Share pocket books – keep a supply of pocket books to share anytime
- Share hope online – share hope worldwide through your social media
- Impact Month – get involved in sharing the Mission Book of the Year during the literature impact month of May
- Be a Literature Champion – encourage your local church to develop a plan to share literature, and teach members to share literature and their personal God stories.
- Total Member Involvement – team up for the annual Literature Impact Day with the ‘Mission Book of the Year’ or distribute literature anytime with your church family!
Contact us today for an information pack containing:
- Sharing ideas
- How do I start?
- How do I get hold of printed literature?
- How to set up a Literature champion or book table in my church
- Training and networking opportunities for members
Group activities with other young people
Join a student literature evangelism (LE) camp event with like-minded young people and students. Visit homes and businesses to share at-the-door with an easily learn canvass, earning money from the books sold and changing lives for eternity.
Sell literature and media as a self-supporting ministry
Regular LE ministry is a relational approach to sharing books and other media. Suitable for part-time and career LEs.
Jump Start is a quick way to become an Literature Evangelist (LE), selling inspirational small books for cash at the door.
Workshops – guests will enjoy being involved in a creative hands-on workshop or book party facilitated by you using God’s books in all areas of health, which they can later purchase.
Pop Up Bookstores allow you to meet people in a variety of neutral venues including shopping centres and local fairs. Follow up on interests. Build friendships. Grow your circle of influence. A vibrant way to share truth.