Share free literature and media
- Discover more with these new 10 Ideas to Share Literature
- Share hope-filled tracts – make it your habit to share tracts wherever you go
- Share pocket books – keep a supply of pocket books to share anytime
- Share hope online – share hope worldwide through your social media
- Impact Month – get involved in sharing the Mission Book of the Year during the literature impact month of May
- Be a Literature Champion – encourage your local church to develop a plan to share literature, and teach members to share literature and their personal God stories.
- Total Member Involvement (TMI) – team up for the annual Literature Impact Day with the ‘Mission Book of the Year’ or distribute literature anytime with your church family!
- Info packs are available for your church to explore literature-sharing ideas, how to start, where to get literature, catalogues, establishing a Literature Champion and TMI, and training opportunities for members.
Group activities with other young people
Join a student literature evangelism (LE) camp event with like-minded young people and students. Visit homes and businesses to share at-the-door with an easily learn canvass, earning money from the books sold and changing lives for eternity.
Sell literature and media as a self-supporting ministry
Regular LE ministry is a relational approach to sharing books and other media. Suitable for part-time and career LEs.
Jump Start is a quick way to become an Literature Evangelist (LE), selling inspirational small books for cash at the door.
Book Parties / Workshops – guests will enjoy being involved in a creative hands-on workshop or book party facilitated by you using God’s books in all areas of health, which they can later purchase.
Pop Up Bookstores allow you to meet people in a variety of neutral venues including shopping centres and local fairs. Follow up on interests. Build friendships. Grow your circle of influence. A vibrant way to share truth.
Pacific Islands Literature Ministry supports the vibrant team of LE’s in the Islands.