The Workshop and Book Parties program is available only in Australia
What is involved?
Talk to people in your circle of influence to find people who are interested in
hosting a workshop at their home, school, child care, small group or community group.
Everyone is a potential host! Guests will enjoy being involved in a creative hands-on
workshop using God’s Books in all areas of health.
Be a facilitator and present the inspiring books and DVDs to a group of people at the host’s home or local community hall.
There is a series of four themes to help you take the group of people on a journey of discovery over a period of time.
Work with your Conference Literature Ministry Coordinator or a senior LE to
receive training and support in running a workshop.
- Follow up on interests – build friendships.
Naturopathic and complementary healing
How to use natural healing in your everyday lifestyle. Showcase recipe books for different lifestyle diseases – diabetes, cancer. If possible, do a cooking demonstration and allow people to taste test food.
Parenting and relationship development
Learn good parenting skills and how to improve relationships. Very important for creating healthy families, avoiding divorce and raising children to be successful adults.
Physical and spiritual well-being
Discover spiritual truths and teach children about Jesus. Also focuses on caring for the physical health of families and individuals.
Emotional and Psychological Health
Everyone wants less stress! This party promotes psychological health, how to look after your brain, reverse depression, quit smoking, deal with headaches, anxiety, dealing with children’s emotional problems and much more.
All these themes have the opportunity to lead people to Christ.
- Flexible hours
- You are required to purchase a basic starter kit which will cover all you need to facilitate the four party themes
- It is possible to make a living from this program, but it depends on how much time you put into it
- You receive a margin on products sold
- Products include the complete book sets which give you a more substantial return.
- An ideal way to start a career in ministry and receive income to support yourself
Workshops are ideal for people who:
- Have a keen interest for health and spirituality
- Part-time workers, retirees, parents who have school-aged children and do not have full-time work
- Business owners, shift-workers or professionals who can be flexible in their current job and want to contribute their time to reaching out to people
- Desire to step out of their comfort zone and grow their faith in Jesus
- Like to make new friends, and build relationships
- Desire to share Jesus in the community
How you can be a vital connection in a person’s life
By hosting a workshop/party, you could be:
- the encouragement a person needs to step towards living a healthy lifestyle
- the means of connecting them with the life-saving information
- the opportunity for a person to be reminded of the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle